Catalogue by countries / Adoption and Fostering: New Developments in childcare practice and research
|ISS/IRC Code||PER-ADOPT UK-01-036|
|Title||Adoption and Fostering: New Developments in childcare practice and research|
|Author||BAAF (British Association for Adoption and Fostering)|
|Place published||UNITED KINGDOM|
|Publisher||BAAF (British Association for Adoption and Fostering), 6-10 Kirby Street, London EC1N 8TS, UK; (www.baaf.org.uk)|
|Type of material||Periodical|
|Language of document||
|Free text||This Spring issue (Vol. 30, No 1)of the quarterly Adoption and Fostering contains the following articles:
- Fostering Voices and fostering messages: an evaluation of new strategies to promote research utilisation.
- The dissemination of research findings in children's services: issues and strategies.
- Surviving the system as a foster carer.
- The professionalisation of foster care.
- Counting the losses: people who do not pursue their adoption enquiry.
- Teenage pregnancy among young people in and leaving care: messages and implications for foster care.
- Legal and health notes
|Degree of interest||Of interest|
|Other potential users|