Catalogue by countries / Adoption and Fostering (Special issue: listening to children)
|ISS/IRC Code||PER-ADOPT UK-01-030|
|Title||Adoption and Fostering (Special issue: listening to children)|
|Author||BAAF (British Association for Adoption and Fostering)|
|Place published||UNITED KINGDOM|
|Editor||THOMAS Caroline; THOMAS Nigel|
|Publisher||BAAF (British Association for Adoption and Fostering), 200 Union Street, London SE1 0LX, UK; www.baaf.org.uk|
|Type of material||Periodical|
|Language of document||
|Free text||The chapters of this Spring 2005 issue are:
- The best of times, the worst of times': young people's views of care and accommodation.
- Joining a new family: the views and experiences of young people placed with permanent families during middle childhood.
- The voice of the child in family placement decision-making: a developmental model.
- Listening to young children: experts in their own lives
- Children and young people's participation and non-participation in research
- Has anything really changed? Managers'view of looked after children's participation in 1997 and 2004
- Promoting the human rights of children and young people: the "Investing in children' experience
- different legal and health notes, book reviews and a Diary.
|Degree of interest||Of interest|
|Other potential users|